Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FREE?!?! Purex Complete Crystals at Target?


My friend, Rachel, told me about this deal last night. She said that her Target (in WA state) had the Purex Complete Crystals for ONLY $2.99 on TPC (Temporary Price Cut).
I was at MY local Target (on Cormier, in Green Bay, WI) yesterday and they were still at the $4.49 price.
Now, I am HOPING that the price cut will come my way, so that I can get these for FREE!

If your local Target has the Purex Complete Crystals for $2.99, here is how you can get them for FREE:

Buy Purex Complete Crystals $2.99
- $2/1 Purex Complete Crystals Softener, exp. 4-30-11 (RP 03/13/11)
- $1/1 Purex Complete Crystals Softener TARGET printable
= FREE + 1¢ overage

OR if you don't have access to the $2/1 coupons, you can go HERE to print out a $1/1 Purex Complete Crystals coupon and get the above deal for ONLY 99¢!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)