Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Copp's Double Daze trip :)

I went to Copp's today and was sooo happy that they STILL had the General Mills cereal promotion going on! I have been saving up my $1 off MQ's from the better at home booklet.

Here is a breakdown of my transaction:

6 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - 17.94
1 bottle of Tide - 5.99
3+ lbs. of Ground Chuck - 6.43
2 Honey Crisp Apples - 2.64
1 Gallon Roundy's Chocolate Milk - 3.19
-------------------------------------------
TOTAL (before discounts/coupons) $36.19

Discounts/Coupons:

$10 off instantly when you buy 6 General Mills Cereals
(plus a $3.25 off milk catalina will print with your receipt...make sure it does because I almost walked away without it!)


6 $1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coupons (5 of these doubled)
(from the better at home booklet found in store on the ad table when you walk in)


1 $1 Tide (any)

1 $3.25 any Milk
(I received this last week from buying the GM deal)

After all of that, my total including tax was $11.27!!!

I did receive overage on the milk coupon (.06) and the Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupons (3.06)
Some registers are set up to NOT give overage on items. But since I had other purchases besides the overage items, it just applied it to my final total.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)