Friday, October 8, 2010

Awesome DEALS at the NEW Festival Foods in Suamico!



WOW.
I was just amazed at this wonderful new store!
(located at 2348 Lineville Rd. in Suamico)

I made the trip JUST to see this new store with my little guy.
We parked the car and he was ecstatic to see the blue police car shopping cart! LOL :)
We made our way in and was greeted by a friendly associate who handed us the sales ad and coupons. Behind her were shelves and shelves of AMAZING DEALS!

Here is a list of a few AWESOME bargains I found at the NEW store:

Lay's Potato Chips - $1.68
Banquet Frozen Meals - .78
Totino's Pizza Rolls - .78
1st National Bagels - .88
Flavorite Canned Veggies - .38 (limit 10)
VO5 Shampoo & Conditioner - 2/$1.00
Coca-Cola Products 6 pk 24 oz bottles - 4/$10
7-up Products 6 pk 16.9 oz bottles - $1.98
Old Dutch Tortilla Chips - $1.68
Progresso Soups - .99
Flavorite Mac & Cheese - .29
Orv's Frozen Pizza - $1.68
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel - 1.78
Morning Glory Chocolate Milk 1/2 gal. - .99

Aren't these some awesome deals?? They are wonderful stock-up prices.
AND they had MANY free samples to try!
So get on down there and check out that new store!
And before you go, check out the Festival Foods Sales and Coupon Match-ups for 10/03 - 10/09

The Deli is just amazing! My mouth was watering like crazy!
The design is wonderful and I LOVED being to walk around the free-standing counter. It was great!

OH and be sure to check out the bakery, too! I let my son pick out a Pumpkin decorated sugar cookie and the super nice lady behind the counter gave him a chocolate chip cookie for FREE :)
They have Halloween decorated cookies and they are so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)