Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AWESOME Mott's Applesauce and Juice deal at Target!




This week at Target, there is an awesome gift card deal on Mott's Juices and Mott's Applesauce.
Buy 5 (mix/match) and receive a $5 Gift Card!
They seem to be having a hard time keeping the applesauce cups on the shelf. I went last night and grabbed the last 3, but they did say they had a bunch more in back.

Here was my scenario:
Buy 2 Mott's 64 oz. bottle Juice @$1.75 each
Buy 3 Mott's Applesauce @$1.67 each

Paid $8.51 OOP and earned a $5 Target Gift Card~!

You can keep rolling this deal to keep earning gift cards.
The cheapest scenario would be to buy 5 Applesauces.
Then you would pay $8.35 OOP. Not much of a difference, but every little bit helps!
Now, you can divvy up your transactions, too, for maxium savings :)

Tonight, I am going back for more and will pay with the $5 gift card that I received yesterday. That will make my OOP only $3.35 for 6 applesauces and I will earn ANOTHER $5 GC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)