Tuesday, October 19, 2010

$1.00 Coupon for Cottonelle Fresh Wipes! UPDATE!!!


**I JUST received my coupon for the FREE tub of wipes, this past weekend!
AND the promo is STILL active!

ALL FREE TUB COUPONS ARE SPOKEN FOR! The Link will still bring you to print out a $1.00 coupon for the Fresh Wipes :)

$1.00 off coupon for Cottonelle Fresh Wipes!
the link is pretty bogged down...but keep trying!!

Share with a friend your love of Cottonelle Fresh® Flushable Moist Wipes and you’ll each get a free tub with a free Cottonelle EasyReach™ hanger*. We’ll send your friend a FreshMail message, and instructions on how to get a coupon.

The coupon will be mailed to you.

My wonderful reader, Elizabeth, made me aware that the link is NOW only giving $1.00 off coupons.
I apologize for any confusion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)