Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Saturday! DOUBLE DAZE at Copp's!





This is your little reminder that TODAY is Saturday (YAY!) and it's also DOUBLE DAZE at Copp's.
What is Double Daze?
Well, it is the day (currently Wednesday and Saturdays only) that Copp's doubles up to 5 manufacturer coupons!

This weekend, I am at my sister's down in Oconomowoc. There are 2 Pick N Save stores within a few miles of each other, so I will get to shop in a different branch of Roundy's stores for the first time.
I think one of my transactions will be for the Gain Detergent... After doubled coupon from the 10/10 P&G insert, it will only be $3.49 per bottle :)

So, go check out the Copp's Sales and Coupon Match-Ups for 10/10 - 10/16, get your list and coupons ready and GO SAVE SOME MONEY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)