Friday, November 5, 2010

Janie & Jack Friends and Family Sale THIS WEEKEND! (11/5 - 11/7)





Janie and Jack stores and online are having their Friends & Family Sale this weekend.

You can save 25% off your entire Janie & Jack purchase, in-store OR online.

I was introduced to this line of children's clothes, when my son was born, 4 years ago.
Janie and Jack is a boutique line of high quality children's clothing that is put out by the Gymboree Corporation. The Gymboree brand(s) was ALWAYS a favorite of mine, with my girls and now my son.
Their quality is wonderful and I just LOVE how cute their pieces are :)

We don't have a Janie and Jack store close to us, but you can always shop online!
The one and only store located in WI, is at the Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)