Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Fri & Sat in Green Bay!

Come check it out!!!

This was my first year participating as a Consignor in the Green Bay Just Between Friends Sale.
And WOW. It was soooo super duper easy to tag my stuff! I thought it would be a nightmare, but nope!
I only had a little bit of my little guy's outgrown Gymboree, Janie & Jack and Crazy 8 stuff, a bunch of his toys (since his birthday and Christmas are coming up...it was OK to unload a few!) and a bunch of my girls' Justice and Aeropostale clothes.
I dropped it all off and set it up this morning. I was in and out of there within 20 mins. Easy-Peasy!

The Sale is located RIGHT NEXT to Gold's Gym at 2763 S. Oneida, right behind Olive Garden.

If you are need of some quality, name brand kid's stuff and clothes, go check out the sale. It begins tomorrow (Fri, Nov. 5) at 10am and ends at 8pm. There is a $2 admission.
On Saturday, from 9am - 11am is the 25% off sale (tags are marked for the items that will be on sale).
Then they will close from 11:00am - 11:30am to take a little time to prepare for the 1/2 off sale.
The 1/2 off sale will run from 11:30am until 2pm.
There is NO admission charge all day Saturday.

Check out the Just Between Friends Green Bay, WI site for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)