Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Copp's Double Daze Trip 11/24


I notice that when I DON'T have a scenario written down when I walk into Copp's, that I do much better with my shopping. Weird, huh?
Both of my transactions worked out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself :)
Sorry...I didn't snap a pic of my stuff to show you because I was in a hurry to get it all put away...
I hate clutter! LOL...even if for only a moment!

Feel free to copy ANY of my scenarios that I post. For any store.
AND if you have ANY questions, it's best to toss me an email at SavingGreen@new.rr.com
I am ALWAYS happy to help you save as much money as you possibly can! :)

Here is my Double Daze breakdown:

First Transaction:

2 Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies $5.98
1 Bounty Napkins $1.89
1 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts $1.99
1 Kellogg's Rice Krispies $2.59
1 Kellogg's Blueberry Frosted Mini-Wheats $3.19
1 Kellogg's Smorz Cereal $2.69
1 Huggies Diapers $10.79
1 Butterball Turkey 15.02 lbs. $14.87
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $43.99

Coupons Used:

2 $1.00/1 Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies printable coupon
50¢/1 Bounty Napkins coupon from P&G home mailer
$1.00/3 Kellogg's Cereals coupon from 11/14 RP insert
$3.00/1 any Huggies Diapers from the Copp's ad
$2.50/1 Huggies Little Movers printable coupon or HERE
$1.00/1 Butterball Turkey printable coupon
$10.00 Kellogg's promo (Buy 6, get $10 off instantly) 
$4.51 Butterball Turkey Turkey Perks Instant Savings


Total after store coupons and doubled manufacturer coupons plus tax: $13.43 !!!
PLUS, I earned a FREE gallon of milk for purchasing 6 Kellogg's items :)

Second Transaction:

3 cans Roundy's Turkey Gravy $1.95
1 package Roundy's Brown and Serve Rolls 89¢
1 jar Heinz Turkey Gravy $1.39
1 tub Cottonelle Wipes $2.89
2 bottles Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing $5.00
10 lb. Potatoes $1.98
1 Roundy's Sour Cream $1.19
1 Roundy's Butter $2.50
1 Gallon Roundy's Chocolate Milk $3.19
1 Gallone Roundy's Skim Milk $2.19
2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts $4.98
2 Coffee-Mate Creamers $3.22
-----------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $31.37

Coupons Used:

61¢ Heinz Gravy, Copp's in-ad coupon
$1.79 Cottenelle Wipes Coupon (free product coupon from manufacturer) Not sure why it only took $1.79 off instead of the full $2.89 :(
$1.00/2 Hidden Valley Ranch coupon (found on display in produce by potatoes)
$3.00 Hidden Valley Ranch/Free Potatoes promo (coupon found on display by potatoes)
20¢ Roundy's Sour Cream, Copp's in-ad coupon
$3.19 Kemp's Milk promo from Kellogg's cereal promo (coupon good on ANY milk)
$3.00 Roundy's Milk promo from Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats promo (buy 3, get free milk coupon from last week)
$1.00/2 Pillsbury Pie Crust peelie coupon found on product (found on pie crusts at walmart)
2 75¢/1 Coffee-Mate Creamer printable coupon

Total after store coupons doubled manufacturer coupons plus tax: $12.68 !!!

WHEW!
I am ready for some Turkey! OH. That's tomorrow...oh well...guess I can wait :)
Hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving tomorrow! God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)