Monday, November 22, 2010

Paper Jamz Guitar $13.99 at Target thru 11/24 and $5 Lego Coupon Duplo Deal



I thought this was a pretty good deal!
Thru Wednesday 11/24, Target has the Paper Jamz Guitars on sale for $18.99.
Use the $5.00/1 Paper Jamz Guitar or Drums coupon from the Target Toy book and get it for $13.99!
You can also print the $5 Paper Jamz coupon from Target.com

You can even buy it online and use the code TCHD1022 at checkout to get the $5 off.

My little guy LOVES to jam on our PS3 Guitar Hero guitars, and now he can jam on his VERY OWN Guitar and he won't miss a chord! :)

AND
Target also has a $5 off any Lego toy priced $14.99 and up.
I used this coupon on the Lego Duplo Toy Story 3 Jessie's Roundup Set.
It was $14.99. After coupon I paid $9.99.
Since Duplo IS Lego, the coupon worked flawlessly. No Beeps!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)