Friday, December 10, 2010

20% off at OldNavy.com TODAY ONLY! Plus more HOT Old Navy Deals!


Old Navy is one of my FAVORITE stores. Why? Well, I LOVE shopping there for me and my WHOLE family and because of their Rockin' Sales :)

Today only, Oldnavy.com has 20% off your entire purchase with discount code ONGIFT20!
(be sure to enter that code at checkout!)

Sweaters for the ENTIRE Family are STILL Buy 1, Get 1 when you enter discount code ONSWEATER at checkout. (this CANNOT be used in conjunction with the 20% off)
Jingle Jammies for the ENTIRE Family starting at $8
(I recommend the Christmas jammies because, well, I just LOVE Christmas!!)
AND if you spend $50 or more, your shipping is automatically FREE! No code required!

Seriously, a flat out TON of deals going on at Old Navy...so go grab 'em while you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)