Wednesday, December 15, 2010

50% off Swiffer Cleaning products at Soap.com and FREE shipping w/$25 or more!


I wasn't going to post this until I saw the AWESOME sale prices on this stuff! AND I am a BIG Swiffer user...lol...that sounded kina' funny...LOL :)

ANYWAY...
Soap.com has 50% off Swiffer Cleaning Products right now, with discount code FBSWIFFER if you enter that under promotions.

So, I guess I will be making a Soap.com purchase! :)
Pretty good deals with that 50% off!
BUT there is a max. discount of $10...but still some REALLY good deals!

OR, if you aren't looking for Swiffer stuff, you can use discount/promotion code MJPL7271 to save 15% off your order :)
And shipping is ALWAYS FREE for purchases $25 and over! AND that is BEFORE discounts!!! :)

I just got 72 Swiffer Wet Refills for only $17.27 SHIPPED! 
At Walmart, these would have cost me over $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)