Wednesday, December 8, 2010

C9 by Champion 3-in-1 Ladies Cold Weather Coat ONLY $17.99 SHIPPED!


Here is a HOT deal on a ladies' winter coat!
I haven't had a winter coat IN YEARS. You think I would, living in Wisconsin and all...but I hate bulky-ness...lol.
This doesn't seem so bulky...but I will just stick to my heavy black sweater...lol :)

Check out the C9 by Champion 3-in-1 Ladies Cold Weather Coat for ONLY $17.99.
It's regular price is right around $50...WOW...so that makes this one heckuva DEAL!
Just make sure you use discount code JUH5H3OD to get it at that price :)
The FREE Shipping is automatic.
This is one of Target's Daily Deals, so I am sure this awesome price will be jacked back up once tomorrow rolls around...

Now, go grab this and GET WARM! There's a storm a-brewin'......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)