Sunday, December 12, 2010

School Bus 24 pack of Play-Doh $7.49 Shipped w/Amazon Prime

I am trying REALLY hard to steer Jackson away from Play-Doh...but the boy LOVES it.
And for this price...I guess it's OK...lol.

Amazon.com has a 24 pack of Play-Doh for $7.49
AND you can get it shipped FREE with your Amazon Prime account.

They do have a different 24 pack of Play-Doh up on Amazon...but it's $11.99, so I have to say that $7.49 for 24 colors of Play-Doh is a pretty hoppin' good deal!

Well, I actually picked him up the Moon Dough Farm from Target, today.
He saw the commercial for it and just HAS to have it. You know how THAT goes... :)
But for real. THE BOY IS DONE. NO MORE SHOPPING FOR HIM. Really.
I am totally NOT KIDDING.
For real...... ? ? ?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)