Sunday, December 12, 2010

WOW! SUPER HUGE Kellogg's/Keebler 4 day Sale at Copp's!


Since I didn't get any papers...YET...today because the Green Bay Press-Gazette really hasn't delivered to any stores in my area, I looked at the online ads.
Copp's was one of my first and I was just AMAZED byt the first page of the online ad!

For 4 days only (Sun. - Wed.), ALL Kellogg's and Keebler items (cereal, cookies, crackers and Eggo Syrup) are ALL ON SALE for ONLY $1.68 EACH!
Can you IMAGINE the FREE and SUPER CHEAP stuff you can get on Wednesday with Double Daze????

Stay tuned, because I will definitely be telling you where to get your coupons for this AWESOME sale!
OH...here's a little heads up... go sign up and check out the Kellogg's website for coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)