Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm the Feed Me Friday Blog Hop Featured Blogger :)

Yes! I couldn't even believe it myself! I was so ecstatic to be picked for the featured blog for Feed My Friday!
Not even sure if I can STILL believe it!
I LOVE blogging the hottest deals, hottest coupons and match-ups. Helping people save money on the things they need so that they can afford the things they want is my specialty :)
AND I am proud to say that I am MORE than happy to follow you back and subscribe back!! Be sure to leave me a comment so that I won't forget you!! :)

I am ALWAYS here to help you with the deals...well, except when I am sleeping, chasing around my 4 year old, doing laundry, playing taxi mom for my teen girls...but hey, it keeps me on my toes so that I can bring all of you those HOT deals I mentioned earlier!
But really, drop me an email if you ever need help with any coupon/deal issue and I will do my best to help you out! In the meantime, check out my blog and make yourself at home :)
And please follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect, Facebook and Twitter so that you will ALWAYS stay informed :)









Welcome to Feed Me Friday Blog Hop, hosted by Oh So Savvy Mom and From Chalkboards to Strollers!  It's a Blog Hop to help you meet new bloggers and build your e-mail subscription.  Want to be a part of Feed Me Friday?  Just follow these simple rules:
- Add your blog link to the linky

- Subscribe by email and follow via GFC the two hostesses (Oh So Savvy Mom and From Chalkboards to Strollers) and the Blog of the Week.  Make sure to leave us a comment and  we will return the favor.
Visit as many blogs on the list as you can.  If you like the blog subscribe to their email (feel free to follow on GFC too, if you want)
- Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from Feed Me Friday. Be sure to confirm your subscription!
-Subscribing back is not mandatory, but it is recommended.  It is a great way to build blogging relationships.
Since this is an e-mail subscription blog hop, your blog must have a place for people to subscribe to your email.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky. 

Every Friday we will put up a new Feed Me Friday linky, so be sure to stop by and add your blog.  Each week we will choose one participant from the previous week’s blog hop to be the Blog of the Week.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am a new GFC follower & email subscriber - you can follow me at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Karen
    ~Mommy's Moments~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower :-)

    Marie
    bonkersinbarnhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me! I'm following you back!
    www.mrs-marine.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)