Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Copp's Double Daze Trip 1/19


Sorry. No pictures :(
I did my trip kinda' late last night and just wasn't up to picture taking.
I really can't shake the sickies :(
I get better for like one day...but then WHAM! It hits me again...ughhh!!
I hope you all are staying WAYYYYYY healthier than me!


Anyway, here is what I got:

6 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch $3.09 each (Jackson's FAVORITE!) $18.54
2 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot $1.50 each $3.00
4 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $2.00 each $8.00
1 Gallon Roundy's Skim Milk $2.19
-----------------------------------------------
Sub-total (before discounts/coupons): $29.54

In-Store Savings:
$10.00 off INSTANTLY for buying 6 boxes of GM cereals

Coupons Used:
2 $1.00/2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch printable coupon - both doubled
1 $1.00/2 any General Mills Cereals printable coupon - doubled
2 $1.00/3 any Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes/Snacks printable coupon - both doubled
21¢ off Roundy's Gallon Skim Milk in-ad coupon

Final Total (after discounts/coupons + tax): $11.32
PLUS
I got back these catalina coupons!
$3.25 off Gallon of Milk (FREE, plus overage if your milk is lower than $3.25!)
$1.75 off Eggs (FREE, plus overage if your eggs are lower than $1.75!)
$3.00 OYNO from buying 5 or more Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
$2.00 off any Cottenelle Flushable Wipes
$1.00 off any California Pizza Kitchen Pizza

I think I did pretty darn good!!

I will be going back on Saturday for a couple more transactions to use some high value coupons that I have and get some more cereal for my church pantry :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)