Friday, January 14, 2011

My CVS Trip 1/14 - Physician's Formula make-up 75% off!


Nothing TOO exciting to post back about, except the Physician's Formula make-up...But thought I would share anyway :)

I did a couple of the EB deals that I mentioned in my CVS EB deals/match-ups.
The Pepsi EB deal; 6 Pepsi/Mountain Dew products for $20.00 and got back a $10 EB.
AND also the Dove Chocolate bar for the 89¢ EB ...OH, and when I entered the store, I scanned my CVS card at the coupon machine and out popped a 50¢ off coupon for the Dove bar! SO, It was actually a 50¢ MM after the coupon and EB!
(ALWAYS scan your card at that machine! AND you can scan it twice for even MORE coupons!)
Then, of course the  Hershey's Drops for the $1.89 EB.
FINALLY...I got in on the 75% off Physician's Formula make-up deals!!!  
(Thanks for the head's up, Stacy!)

Here is a list of what I snagged:

Eye Definer Automatic Pencil $1.49 (reg. 6.29)
Shimmer strips Custom Eye Enhancing 3-in-1 tool x2 $2.25 each (reg. 8.99 each)
Bamboo Silk Face Powder refill $2.37 (reg. 9.49)
Organic Wear Matte Finishing Veil $3.62 (reg. 14.49)
Plumping Lip Stick $2.62 (reg. 10.49)

*Plus I joined the CVS Beauty Club and received a 10% off coupon for my next visit...the coupon states I cannot use it on sale items though :(
You can sign up in store, too!

There was a TON of Physician's Formula make-up left!
I am sure they are clearing it all out for the new year and maybe Physician's Formula is changing up the packaging or something.
I JUST LOVE their make-up! It goes on super light and let's your skin breath...and does not cake at all! I ATE the caked-on look...YUCK! :(

OK. After ALL that, (6 packs of soda, 2 candy bars and ALL of that make-up!) my OOP total was $28.35 and I got back $12.48 in EBs!
Not TOO bad! :)

What kind of good deals did you snag at CVS this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)