Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BONUS Catalina deal on General Mills/Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks at Copp's!


I did a couple of Double Daze transactions this evening at Copp's.
I am a "picky doubler" when it comes to Double Daze. Which means, I only take advantage of Double Daze when there are awesome catalina deals that go WITH the doubled coupon items.

Well, I was SUPER surprised when I did my first transaction, tonight, when an "extra" $3.00 OYNO Catalina popped out! I had to double check to make sure they took the INSTANT $3.00 off for buying 6 General Mills Fruit Snacks...and yup. It was taken off...but I got that extra $3.00 OYNO cat. AND the 2 FREE Gallons of Milk cats. AWESOME!!! :)

Here is the info on the cat (catalina):
Buy Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickers  Fruit Flavored Snacks between 2/21 & 3/20 (WOW! A whole MONTH to partake in this deal!!!)
Buy 3, Get $1.00
Buy 4, Get $2.00
Buy 5 or more and Get $3.00... Coupon off your next order.
Now, these catalinas are good for ANYTHING. You can buy pizzas and use your $3.00 off cat to pay...you can buy shampoo and use it...you can buy ANYTHING in the store :)

Here are my transactions...broken on down for ya'


Transaction #1:
6 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes/Snacks @$2.69 each $16.14
- 50¢/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes printable coupon x3 doubled
Fast Shake Instant Pancake Mix 54¢ (clearance!)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray 99¢
2 Chips Ahoy! Cookies @$2.29 each $4.58
- $1.00/1 Nabisco Cookies wyb Milk printable coupon x2 doubled (only available once per month)
Roundy's Skim Milk $2.29
- $3.25 Milk Catalina Coupon (from last week's GM cereal deal)
Kemps Chocolate Milk $2.50
- $3.25 Milk Catalina Coupon (from last week's GM cereal deal)
Roungy Large dozen egss 99¢
- $1.75 Eggs Catalina Coupon (from last week's GM cereal deal)
Cover Girl Nail Polish 90¢ (clearance!)
- $1.00 any Cover Girl Product coupon (from the P&G coupon book)
Gain Liquid Dish Soap $1.19
- $1.00 Gain Dish Soap coupon (from the P&G coupon book)
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste $1.39 (clearance!)
- $1.00 any Arm & Hammer Toothpaste coupon peelie
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Price w/tax: $11.09

AND I earned 2 $3.00 OYNO Catalina's for FREE Milk AND the $3.00 OYNO Catalina for buying 6 General Mills Products in one transaction!
SO, my OOP was $11.09, but I earned $9.00 in catalinas to use next time!!! Nice, huh???


Transaction #2:
6 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes/Snacks @$2.69 each $16.14
- 50¢/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes printable coupon x3 doubled
3 Tostitos Chips @$1.99 each  $5.97
- 55¢/1 Tostitos Chips Coupons from the 1/30 SS insert x3 2 doubled
2 Oscar Mayer cooked bacon @$1.98 each $3.96
Roundy's Skim Milk $2.29
- $3.25 Milk Catalina Coupon (from last week's GM cereal deal)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Price w/tax: $15.98

AND I earned 2 MORE $3.00 OYNO Catalina's for FREE Milk AND the $3.00 OYNO Catalina for buying 6 General Mills Products in one transaction!

FREE MILK FREE MILK FREE MILK!

So, tell me...if you DON'T shop Double Daze at Copp's....PLEASE TELL ME WHY!!!
Don't let these deals just sit on the shelves, people! They are here FOR YOU!! :)

You have ONE more day (Saturday) to make all that cheap stuff YOURS and to get all of those AWESOME catalinas!
Want more ideas for your Double Daze trip? Check out my Copp's Match-ups for this week!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to all the GREAT tips on this site....I had my first shopping experience with double coupons....lets just say....next time I will be better prepared and put aside more time. I did end up getting 8 boxes of cereal, 12 of the gushers, a ton of the yogurt. But because i forgot about the $25 rule, I ended up with 19 king size kitkat bars (not that I am complaining). Grand total spent...$79.99 (6 transactions) and saved....$120 :D (plus 3 $3 milk coupons and a TON of the midas oil changes)! Next time I will be more prepared :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...when you SAVE more than you have SPENT...THAT is ALWAYS a GOOD DAY!!! :)
    I think you did GREAT!
    I VERY rarely go over $30 for each transaction that I do. It's hard to stay around $25...especially when you find AWESOME clearance deals at Copp's/Pick N Save on Make-up or Laundry soap!
    BUT When I do find those "extras", I put them in my cart and find the coupons for them and then write them down and how much they are, on the scrap piece of paper, that I write out my transactions on. I just add the items to the transactions that will come up to less than $25.

    It's a science...lol...figuring out your transactions, but I have been doing it for awhile now and it DOES get easier. You just have to find a system that works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)