Monday, February 21, 2011

*HOT* Target Deals! Gotta' Love 'em!

I just love walking around Target an hour or two before they close.
I can let my BIG HONKIN' Coupon binder just hang all out and walk SLOWWWWLY down the aisles...checking out the deals. (well, I do that anyway, but it's just more peaceful at night)
And that is JUST what I did tonight.
Here are some of the HOT deals that I got, that YOU can also get, this week, at Target :)

Up & Up All Purpose Cleaner w/Bleach $1.37
-$1.00/1 Up & Up Cleaning Item Target Coupon
= 37¢

Up & Up Apricot Facial Scrub $2.09
-$1.00/1 Up & Up Facial Product Target Coupon
= $1.09

Up & Up Mouthwash $1.39
-$1.00/1 Up & Up Oral Care Item Target Coupon
= 39¢

Up & Up Pantiliners 89¢
-75¢/1 Up & Up Feminine Care Item Target Coupon
= 14¢

Up & Up Ibuprofen 50 ct. $1.74
-$1.00/1 Up & Up Pain Relief Item Target Coupon
= 74¢

Dentyne Pure 3 packs $1.79
-75¢ Dentyne Pure 3 packs Target Coupon
-$1.00/1 Dentyne Pure 3 pack coupon from the 2/13 SS insert
= 4¢

Mossimo Boot Cut Medium Wash Denim Jeans $4.98 (clearance price!)
-$5.00 Women's Denim Item Target Coupon
= FREE!



THEN, I tried out the Buy any 7 Frozen Foods, Get a $5 Target Gift Card Promo...


6 Totino's Pizzas @$1.29 each $7.74
-75¢/2 Totino's Pizzas printable coupon x3 (no longer available...but try $1.00/3 Totino's Pizzas printable coupon)

1 Market Pantry Monterrey Chicken Burrito 84¢
Paid $6.33, earned $5 Target GC!!!



While looking around I saw this deal:

Starkist Tuna Pouch is on sale for 99¢
Use 50¢/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch printable coupon
Final Price: 49¢

So, you can grab some cheap tuna, too! I ONLY buy tuna in the pouch, lately. WAY less mess because you don't have to drain it and even risk cutting yourself on the can lid...yuck! :(

After I paid for my lovely haul, out spit some AWESOME Target coupons from the catalina machine!!!

$1.00 off Pizza Hut Express
(I get this one ALL the time, but it's welcome if I have to bring Jackson shopping with me...he LOVES Pizza!)
$1.00 off Up & Up product purchase of $3 or more
$1.00 off Up & Up Oral Care Item (MORE cheap mouthwash!!!)
$1.00 off 64 ct. Huggies Wipes
BOGO FREE Quaker Instant Oatmeal Box (hmmmm...I wonder if this will work on those bigger boxes that are on clearance???)

So, all in all a BEAUTIFUL trip to Target tonight!
I hope you all can run out there and grab some hot deals, too :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)