Monday, March 28, 2011

Copp's 3 Day Sale PLUS Double Double Daze THIS Saturday!!!!!!


Yesterday was the first day of Copp's 3 day sale. Yes, I know...I should have been more on the ball and got this notice out to you then...but on Sundays, I have to squeeze out as much time with the kids as possible :)

As with all of Copp's sales, you will need for Roundy's Rewards card to take advantage of the savings.
The prices are effective 3/27 - 3/29

Roundy's Large Eggs 1 dozen 78¢ limit 1

Pilgrim's Pride Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 3 lb. bag Frozen $4.98 limit 1
*$1.66 lb!!!

Carolina Turkey Breast $2.99 lb.

On the Vine Cluster Tomatoes $1.29 lb.

Doritos selected 11.5 - 14.13 oz. varieties $1.68 limit 1 ($2.99 after limit)

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese selected 5.5-7.25 oz. varieties 48¢ limit 2 (89¢ after limit)

Capri Sun or Kool-Aid Jammers Fruit Drink selected 10 pk varieties $1.78 limit 1 ($2.25 after limit)

Ore-Ida Fries, Hash Browns or Tater Tots selected 16-32 oz. varieties $1.98 limit 2 ($2.50 after limit)
----------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't find any coupon match-ups with these deals...did you????

THEN, I also want to mention that THIS Saturday, April 2, Copp's is having their DOUBLE DOUBLE DAZE promotion!!!! NOW, you can double up to 10 manufacturer coupons that have a value of $1 or less!
I was getting a little upset that it was taking them SO long to throw out the Double Double Daze...I mean, for awhile we were getting spoiled with them doing it AT LEAST once a month. Then, it just disappeared :(
BUT, I am happy, again...and will be hitting up Copp's like CRAZY on Saturday!
AND be sure to watch for my Double Daze match-ups that will be posted by tomorrow evening!!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)