Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Copp's Doule Daze Sales & Coupon Match-ups 3/30 & 4/2


I am so, soooooo very sick tonight. I won't be able to do the Copp's Double Daze match-ups :(
BUT
DO NOT think I am going to leave you hanging...
Carrie over at Pocket Your Dollars does a BRILLIANT job of putting together the match-ups for Copp's, Pick-N-Save and other Roundy's stores.

I am just miserable that I can't do my own match-ups, but THANK GOD I have back up...LOL :)

OH. And REMEMBER that this Saturday, 4/2, you can double up to 10 coupons!!!! YES! It's DOUBLE DOUBLE DAZE!!

Well, I hope you find some mega-awesome deals with Carrie at Pocket Your Dollars.

Thank you all for understanding and I hope you get some GREAT deals at Copp's on Wednesday and Saturday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)