Tuesday, March 8, 2011

*HOT* $3/1 Kid's Essentials AND BOGO Kid's Essentials Coupons!


You can print off a $3/1 Kid's Essentials coupon from their Facebook fan page.
OR
You can try to print it from HERE

Target has the 4 packs of Kid's Essentials for $5.99, so use the coupon to get them for HALF OFF!

My kids LOVE this stuff. YES, even my teenagers! So when I can get it for half off, you betcha' I will be buying a couple :)

Some are reporting getting BOGO Kid's Essentials coupons to print.
(wouldn't print for me...I think I hit my max prints for this one!!! lol)

If you are lucky to get ahold of BOTH of these coupons, I DO know that Target on Cormier (my local Target) will let you use a BOGO with a $ off coupon together (BOGO is for the FREE item...$ off coupon is for the one you are paying for)...

It is probably more like a YMMV kind of deal, or up to your cashier. But the coupons SHOULD NOT beep when you use both. I have purchased 4 Kid's Essentials using 2 $3/1 coupons and then 2 BOGO coupons and they all went through just fine :



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)