Friday, March 18, 2011

*HOT* Coupons for YOU! Degree Girl, BOGO Diet Pepsi, Boost Kid's Essentials and MORE!


Today (well, this WHOLE weekend...) is going to be PRETTY busy for me.
I have shopping to do, my sister and her family are visiting from out of town, going out to dinner tonight, my nephew's 17th Birthday Party tomorrow, church on Sunday, then race home to make cupcakes for my friend's daughter's birthday party, THEN go to THAT party...WHEW!


Maybe I will catch a breath or 2 on Monday... :)

ANYWAY...here are some AWESOME coupons for ya'll to print out and get you to save some GREEN :)

$1/1 Purex Complete Crystals Softener

$1/1 any Chinet Product

$1/1 Degree Girl Deodorant

$3/1 Boost Kid's Essentials Drink

BOGO Diet Pepsi Skinny 4 pack cans (available again!)

$1/1 Klondike Red Yellow Mini Potatoes (awesome RARE coupon!)
*thanks Krazy Koupon Lady!

$1/1 Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit Cereal

$1/1 Nabisco Triscuit Crackers 

BOGO Pretzel Crisps

$1/4 Old Orchard Frozen Juices

$1/1 Roman Meal Bread 

Have a GREAT weekend Everyone!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)