Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*NEW* Coupons on Coupons.com!


Ahhhhhhh....
March 1st.

As I look out my window and see 10 inches of snow on the ground, I TRY to remember that Spring is on it's way...LOL

Well, there are some NEW Coupons available on coupons.com AND some have been reset, so that you may print them AGAIN :)

Here are some of my faves:

$1.00/2 Nabisco Oreo Spring Cookies
$1.00/2 General Mills Cereals
50¢/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars (stack with the $1.50/3 General Mills products Target Q!)
75¢/1 Muir Glen Product
75¢/1 Jell-O Pudding, Gelatin or Mousse Snack 6 pack
55¢/1 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
55¢/1 General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal
$1.00/1 NYC Nail Color
$1.00/1 Clorox 2 Product
$3.00/2 PediaCare Products (Save for Walgreens deal next week!!)

And there are many, MANY MORE!


*be sure to enter the Saving Green in the Bay SUPER AWESOME MEGA Google Follower Giveaway!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)