Thursday, March 10, 2011

VistaPrint: EVERYTHING for $0!



I LOVE VistaPrint!
Not only did I get some pretty nice business cards for SUPER cheap, the shipping wasn't too shabby either!

Right now, you can get 250 FREE Business Cards, 10 FREE Invites, 1 FREE Wall Calendar AND 1 FREE Tote bag AND MORE!

My business cards...
well, not really "business" cards...lol, I got them to print my blog information and my email on them to hand out to people I meet in the stores...
Anyway...my business cards were going to be FREE, but of course I can never just be simple...lol. I had to add my logo and get them ALL ritzed up :)
BUT, you DO NOT have to add anything to these cards, they have a TON of cute designs to choose from!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)