Monday, April 4, 2011

111 Photo Prints for ONLY $1.11 from Snapfish! (plus s&h)


One thing I am just HORRIBLE at is getting my photo prints OFF of my SD card...
Seriously, I must have hundreds just sitting on various cards AND on my computer. BUT with all these awesome photo deals popping up, it may just be a tad but easier to get them printed up...not having to pay so much :)

Right now, thru April 7, you can get 111 photo prints from Snapfish for ONLY $1.11!

Just upload 111 photos, add them to your cart and at checkout, enter discount code 111PRINTS
 You will have to pay shipping. I believe it will be around $5.00.
AND if you are a new Snapfish customer, you get 20 FREE prints, just for signing up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)