Thursday, April 28, 2011

American Girl Sale at Rue La La! GREAT Way to use your $20 Credit!



Recently, I posted about a GREAT deal at Rue La La, that if you signed up, you received a $20 credit to shop with them.

Well, NOW is a GREAT time to use up that $20 credit!
If you have a girl who LOVES American Girl, or a niece, sister, cousin, granddaughter... Rue La La is having quite the sale on American Girl items!
There are a bunch of American Girl Doll outfits for $15.90 and they also have the mini dolls for that price! And trust me, $15.90 for an AG doll outfit is A STEAL!
My girls each had 3 AG dolls when they were younger. I hate myself for letting them sell them...but they wanted iPod touches and Nintendo Dsi's...lol. 

AND even if you didn't sign up for Rue La La during the $20 promo, you can still sign up and take advantage of the amazing deals :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)