Thursday, April 7, 2011

Couponing for Community - How we ALL can help :)


What a WONDERFUL idea!

I stumbled upon this program, thanks to Facebook.

First, let me tell you a little more about Couponing for Community :)
It is a week long time of giving from May 8-14. I will be using my couponing skills to purchase things (or get them for FREE!) and donate them to my church's pantry.
Yes, I give to my pantry monthly and sometimes weekly, but it's nice to be able to have one week a year to REALLY go at it and coupon like crazy for those less fortunate :)

YOU can do this, too!
During the week of May 8-14, take some of your coupons and use them to purchase items to donate to your local pantry, homeless shelter or church.

AND, remember that May 14 is also Stamp Out Hunger Day and you can help by leaving a bag of non-perishable foods at your mailbox. Your mail carrier will then pick it up and the contents will be distributed to local pantries.
You may want to contact your local Post Office to see if they are participating in Stamp Out Hunger.

I hope you ALL will help me out and Coupon for YOUR Community!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)