Wednesday, April 13, 2011

*HOT* Deal on Powerade at Walmart w/Copp's Price Match


I am going to LOVE this deal...IF it works the way I hope it will :)

I was excited to see that Copp's is having Powerade Zero 32 oz. on sale this week 10/$10.
PLUS, if you buy 10, you get 5 FREE!
I remembered that there was a nice B1G1 FREE Powerade Zero printable coupon that was available last week on coupons.com AND on the Powerade Facebook page.
The Powerade Facebook coupon is STILL available!
BUT
then I remembered that Copp's does not accept B1G1 coupons from the internet :(
SO, that bummed the deal for me.
BUT (but,but,but...lol)
then I remembered that Walmart price matches!!! So, I pulled out the Walmart Price Matching policy and sure enough...it looks like this deal WILL happen for me (and for anyone else who has these coupons and the Copp's ad)
Here is a little excerpt from the Walmart Price Match Policy...
"We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:*
Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price
Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)"
Suggested Scenario:
Buy 15 32 oz. Powerade Zero
Use 5
- B1G1 Free Powerade Zero printable
- $5.00 (PM on Copp's ad for Buy 10, Get 5 FREE)
= $5.00 for 15 32 oz. bottles of Powerade Zero!

I am definitely going to try this deal.
BOTH of my girls are in Track this year, and they guzzle this stuff like crazy! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)