Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kodak Photo Magnet $1 Shipped! STILL AVAILABLE!


This off is STILL available! It's a GREAT idea for a nice little Easter or even Mother's Day gift!

I JUST received mine so I thought I would share the offer with you guys! I wanted to try it out to see if the FREEBIE was worth it and ... YES, it is!

I ordered up a FREE Kodak Gallery Photo Magnet a couple weeks ago and it arrived a few days later. SO worth the measly $1 it cost to ship it.

Here is how to get yours:
Go and sign up for a Kodak Gallery account
The photo magnet credit will show up in your account (2" x 3" x 1/8")
Upload your photo
Create your magnet
Pay the $1 shipping
AND your FREE photo magnet should show up within a week :)

Here is the one I made of my husband and my son...I LOVE IT :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)