Sunday, May 22, 2011

Copp's Double Daze Highlights! AND possible DOUBLE Double Daze???



I don't usually throw up my Copp's Double Daze match-ups until Tuesday evening, but I spotted a few HOT HOT HOT match-ups that I wanted to share, just in case you want to rangle up more coupons :)

AND reader Nikki, said that she noticed a sign up at the Copp's on Lombardi (in the Pharmacy area) stating something along the lines of Double Double Daze being on Saturdays! I will have to stop in tomorrow to check :)

There were a bunch of NICE in-ad coupons, so I am HOPING you all picked up at least ONE paper today. I am not sure if the in-ad coupons will be available at the store.


I found this AWESOME $1/1 I can't Believe it's not Butter product coupon using zip 77477.
Print out 2 to get CHEAP I Can't Believe it's Not Butter and FREE Wheat Bread!
Here is the scenario:
Buy 2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter products = 2/$5.00
Use the in-ad coupon for Save $2 on Wheat Bread wyb any 2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter items
AND Use 2
$1/1 any I can't Believe It's Not Butter product printable (use zip 77477)
= $3.00 for ALL after in-ad $2 coupon and 2 $1 MQs!
($1 coupons will not double because their barcode begins with '9')

Oscar Mayer Meat or Turkey Franks selected 16 oz. varieties $1.50
Buy 2 and Use
$1/2 Oscar Mayer Meat or Turkey Franks COPPS in-ad coupon
AND
$1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, exp. 7-10-11 (SS 05/15/11) or printable
= $0.50 each wyb 2 after coupons
OR
= BOTH FREE after in-ad coupon and DOUBLED MQ!

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh or Carving Board Turkey, Ham, Beef or Chicken 2/$6.00
$1/2 Select Oscar Mayer Lunchmeats, exp. 7-10 (SS 5/15/11)
= $2.00 each wyb 2 after doubled coupon

Buy 2 Palermo's Boxed Pizzas and get 2 FREE passes to Mt. Olympus Water Park!
Primo Thin Crust, Hand Tossed or Naturally Rising Pizza 2/$10.00
$1/2 Palermo's Pizza printable
= $4.00 each wyb 2 after doubled coupon PLUS 2 FREE Mt. Olympus Passes!


There is just a TEENY peek at some great deals at Copp's this week.
The complete Double Daze match-ups will be available for you on Tuesday :)

So, it's your turn...have you seen any HOT deals?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)