Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Help Pulaski High School by ordering YUMMY Pizza from Figaro's TOMORROW!



My nephew goes to Pulaski High School and I told my sister in law that I would share this WONDERFUL fund raising opportunity with my readers.
I know I have some loyal readers in the Pulaski area, so hopefully you all will want to order up some YUMMY pizza tomorrow!!!


Figaro's Pizza in Pulaski and Howard are teaming up with Pulaski High School.
Just place an order at either the Figaro's in Howard or Figaro's/Cousins in Pulaski on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 from 11am-9pm and mention the words PULASKI PROM when you order.

Figaro's Pizza will then donate 20% of ALL Pulaski High School sales* generated that day back to the school to help with the cost of the Post-Prom Party!

*20% donation back is also good on Cousins sales in Pulaski.

For more information, check out the Family Pizza Night flyer**
The flyer lists the locations, date, time and also has a bunch of money-saving coupons!
And, DO NOT forget to mention PULASKI PROM when you order!

**to print flyer, just open the link, when the page fully loads, right click on it and save to your desktop then open it and print :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)