Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Mac Edition


Planning on getting one within a couple of weeks.
A MacBook Pro.

We have a bunch of Apple products and 1 Mac.
I do have to say this...once you go Mac, you never go back :)
(or Apple, I should say...)

It all started with our iPhones, then trickled to Apple TV, the iPad and our Mac mini.
And now MY MacBook Pro.
I am thinking about customizing it with the Solid State Drive (SSD)...but not quite sure.

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all, and to let you know what will be helping me shoot the deals to you :)

Are any of you just IN LOVE with Apple products? What do you have and why do you love it?


I think I need to come up with a better word for 'Wordless Wednesday' because it is NEVER wordless...LOL :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)