Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What are you getting at Walgreens this week?





Being a super busy, stay at home momma of 3...and a 1 person blogging operation...lol...I really haven't had time to look through Walgreens or CVS' ads :(

And, wouldn't you know it that I had like $6+ in RR's that I let expire! I JUST realized this! I am bummed :(
That is ONE HUGE reason why you REALLY need to keep an eye on those RR expiry dates!

Here is a list of what I am hoping to get:

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment $2.59
earn $2.60 RR

Mucinex Nasal Spray $7.99
earn $8.00 RR

After RR's these items are absolutely FREE!

They also have Nivea body wash for men, FREE after coupon.
Nivea Body Wash 8.4 oz. or 16.9 oz.- $2.50 (2/$5)
Buy 1 and Use 1 $3.00/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash coupon from 10/17 RP insert
Final Price: FREE or MM after coupon

Some Walgreen's stores will allow overage, if you have other items in your order to cover it, some do not, and the cashier will have to adjust down the coupon. They CAN do this, it is in their coupon policy. If they refuse, ask a manager and show them the policy from their website! (I suggest that you print it out and keep it with your coupons/coupon binder)

Are you new to the Walgreen's RR game?? Then checkout some helpful hints HERE :)

To see all of the other wonderful deals at Walgreen's this week, check out I heart wags!

See any other great deals worth mentioning? Any coupons for the Blistex or Mucinex Spray? Let us know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)