Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What did you find in your mailbox today?


I received my FREE sample of Crest w/Scope Toothpaste from Wal-Mart and my Glade Winter Collection bzzkit!

What in the world is a BzzKit, you ask?
It is a full size product sample, bunches of high value coupons, information about the product and information on how to share all this lovely stuff with your friends :)

I am a BzzAgent. ANYONE can join! I have been doing this for a few years now and here is a list of things I have received:
Zip-Loc Containers
Teddy Grahams Trail Mix
Smucker's Uncrustables
OFF! Mosquito Lamp and Clip-On Fans
BIC Soleil Bella Razors
The Fragrance Collection by Glade
Windex Outdoor All-In-One
Palmolive Pure + Clear
Cover Girl Last Blast Fusion Mascara
and now,
The Winter Collection by Glade

Are you still wondering why YOU should join? Check out the BzzAgent FAQ :)


Here is what was included in my Glade Winter Collection BzzKit:
4 oz. Winter Collection Apple Cinnamon jar candle
1 pamphlet about all the new scents that will be available this Holiday Season
6 $2/2 Glade Winter Collection item Coupons!

Of course, I will be sharing with my friends :)
Now head on over to BzzAgent and join this wonderful program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)