Sunday, May 15, 2011

NEW Coupons this morning!


I woke up to find a bunch of nice, new coupons to print this morning!
BUT, I won't be able to print them because..again...I need ink for my printer. You know, I should really just stock up on this stuff...lol. I ALWAYS seem to run out when awesome coupons come out.
OR
I should have just listened to my good friend Rachel and bought a laser printer when she bought hers. Someday, I will learn that she give the BEST advice. I mean, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have started up this blog. Well, shoot. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't even be couponing as I am today! SHE did this wonderful thing to me! :)

OK.
Enough rambling, let's get to the good stuff :)

$1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh or 1 lb. shaved Lunchmeats

$1/1 Oscar Mayer Sandwich Combos

$1/2 any Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
*stock up for grilling season!

$1/1 Lunchables with Fruit Combination

$3.50/2 Boost Kid's Essentials

B1G1 any Whiskas Cat Food Tray

$1/1 any Whiskas Bagged Cat Food

$1/2 Heinz Jar HomeStyle Gravy
*still available if you haven't printed them yet!

$0.50/1 Lawry's Marinade

$1/1 any Ocean Spray Blueberry Drink

$1/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women (8.4 - 16.9 oz)

$1/1 Jell-O Temptations
*like on Facebook to gain access to coupon


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)