Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Glade Winter Collection Gift Card Deal at Target -- NOW ACTIVE!!

I was at Target...AGAIN, today to buy the Toy Story 3 Blu-Ray, and saw that they FINALLY have the signage up for the $5 Gift Card Deal wyb 5 Glade Winter Collection items. I believe the sale is thru Dec. 15th, so you will have PLENTY of time to stock up :)
AND they are all $2.50 each, not $2.99 like the signage states!!

Here are some coupons that will help you!

B1G1 Glade 4 oz. Candle from 9/26 SS insert *expired*
$1/1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Glass Holder from 10/3 SS insert *expired*
$1.50 off 2 Glade Scented Oil Products
$1.50 off 2 Glade 4 oz. Jar Candles
$1.00 off 2 Glade 4 oz. Jar Candles
$1.00 off 1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Glass Holder 
$1.50 off 2 Glade Premium Room Sprays 
$1.00 off 2 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill packs 
$1.50 off 2 Glade 4 oz. Jar Candles  - you will need to sign up with "Right at Home" to view and print these
$1.50 off 2 Glade Scented Oil Products - you will need to sign up with "Right at Home" to view and print these
$3.00 off 3 Glade Scented Oil Products - you will need to sign up with "Right at Home" to view and print these

Today, I purchased 10 of the 4 oz. Holiday scented candles (used 5 B1G1 coupons) and 5 of the Scented Oil Candle Refill packs (used 1 $3/3 Scented Oil Product coupon and 1 $1.50/2 Scented Oil Product coupon).
After coupons, I paid $20.50 and eared $15 in Target Gift Cards. I know some have came out having almost $0 OOP PLUS the gift cards. My wheels aren't rolling that fast when I shop with my kids in tow...lol :)
But I will research a bit more and hopefully will find better scenarios! I GUESS I could have used 1 more $3/3 Scented Oil Products MQ and 1 more $1.50/2 Scented Oil Products MQ on the candles that weren't FREE after coupon to bring my total down to $16.00 and still earning $15 in Target GCs.
Sooooooooo...after the gift cards, I would have only paid $1.00 for those 15 products!!!

What awesome scenarios can YOU come up with???

Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)