Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Copp's Double Daze Sales and Coupon Match-ups for 12/22


I have been so busy this week, (as I am sure LOTS of you are, too) that I really haven't had ANY time to get my OWN match-ups together :(
I feel really bad about it, but this week, I will need to have you check out another blog that does some match-ups for Copp's. She is located in Minnesota and she is just AWESOME. Her name is Carrie and she owns the blog Pocket Your Dollars.
I contacted her a couple months ago and asked if it would be OK to post some of her match-ups, now and then, and she was happy to oblige....told ya'...she IS awesome :)
Now, since she is in Minnesota, their Copp's store is called Rainbow Foods. It is a Roundy's owned store, just like our Copp's and Pick 'n Save. They pretty much have the same deals/sales, but I just have to say that YMMV on some of them :)

Here are a few highlights with a link back to her FULL List of Match-ups!

Cool Whip Whipped Topping $0.88 w/in-ad coupon
Buy 2 and Use $1/2 Cool Whip printable
Final Price: FREE after doubled coupon

Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects $1.00
Buy 1 and use $0.50/1 Birds Eye Streamfresh printable (Facebook) or
Buy 2 and use $0.50/2 from 12/12 Smart Source insert
Final Price: as low as FREE after doubled coupon

Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls $2.50
Use $1/1 from 10/24 Red Plum insert or $1/1 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls printable
Final Price: 50¢ after doubled coupon

Buy 4 Tombstone Pizza for $2.50 each, Get a 5.3-10.5 oz DiGiorno or California Pizza Kitchen Pizza Free on Your Next Purchase (up to a $3.50 value)
Final price: $2.50 each after in-store promo plus FREE pizza on your next order!

Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8 oz 98¢ w/in-ad coupon limit 1
Buy 2 (second will be $1.25) and Use $1/2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese printable 
Final price: 12¢ each after doubled coupon


Like what you see? Wanna save even MORE?
Head on over to Pocket Your Dollars for the rest of the Match-Ups! :)



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awe, don't feel bad. It's the holidays. Busy busy busy. I hear ya. I haven't done my Pig ad match ups in like 2 weeks. Ugh. Between ordering and wrapping presents, candy and cookie making, cleaning and everything else. I had to decide what was more important. Sometimes ya just have to do that. Merry Christmas!!

    Chelle

    PS I love PYD!! Carrie and her helpers are awesome. I frequent her site at least a few times a week.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)