Tuesday, January 4, 2011

$1.00 coupon for Cole's That's Dinner Complete Meal Kit

I saw an ad on Facebook for this, so I thought I would check it out.
We are a HUGE Italian Food Lovin' Family...so I just LOVE this idea.

Cole's, the maker of some super yummy Garlic Bread, has put a FULL Complete Meal in a box for you!
It can feed up to 4 people, too!
Included is Pasta Sauce, Pasta and Garlic Bread! Your complete family meal...right there! All you have to do is heat it up.
PERFECT for that dinner when you don't have time to cook, but still want to sit down and enjoy that family meal :)

Right now, you can go "like" Cole's on Facebook to print out a $1.00 coupon for Cole's That's Dinner Complete Meal Kit.
After clicking the "like" button, just click on the That's Dinner tab and print out your coupon!

*I went to their website and it says it is currently available at Roundy's, which is Copp's.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)