Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NEW SITE IS UP!!! PLEASE VISIT!

Hello Everyone! If you are wondering where the heck I have been...I have been over at my NEW site... http://savinggreeninthebay.com

It is the SAME site...SAME content and everything...but completely REDESIGNED!

Please hop on over to the NEW site and check it out!
There are a few tweaks I need to work out, but for the most part...it is finished :)
I will be adding a NICE Coupon Database VERY SOON.

If you are a fan on Facebook and follow my tweets, you don't need to do anything. Everything is still the same over with those sites :)

When the WHOLE site is exactly up to snuff...exactly how I want it...
we will be having a pretty nice Giveaway for all of my loyal readers!

I will NO LONGER BE posting on this one, so please add the new site to your bookmarks :)

Thank you SO much for following Saving Green in the Bay!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)