Wednesday, January 19, 2011

48 hour sale at Great Wolf Lodge - Save up to 20% on your Family Vacation!


Thinkin' about a family Spring Break vacation?
OR
Maybe just a nice, relaxing, yet fun Winter Getaway?
Well, I think I have the PERFECT answer for you!

Great Wolf Lodge!

Right now, their 48 Hour Sale is ACTIVE for the Wisconsin Dells Great Wolf Lodge. You can save up to 20% with discount code 48HOUR.

The sale for the Sheboygan, WI Blue Harbor Resort will go live tomorrow! (January 20) You can use the same code for ALL locations to receive your discount.

Don't live in Wisconsin?
That's OK, too! Just pick your closest location from the list of Great Wolf Lodge properties that are participating.

Great Wolf Lodge is THE perfect place to bring your family. They literally have something for everyone! 

*The 48 hour sale is good for stays from January thru April :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. :)

    Kim

    http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I will definitely be writing more about Blogger vs Wordpress, and about the move from Blogger to Wordpress (self-hosted). I’ve just made the transition and I absolutely love Wordpress. I’m your newest follower! ☺

    Hope you will come back and visit me soon.

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)