Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DEAD DEAL*HOT*HOT*HOT* DEAL! $20 Amazon Gift Card for ONLY $10 ! ! !


I soooooo could have used this, this past November and December, well more like 20 of them!! :)

LivingSocial's Daily Deal is a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card for ONLY $10

Amazon.com is one of THE BEST online "we sell everything under the sun" type stores. Really. I am positive you can buy ANYTHING on Amazon.com!
I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE!
Yes, their prices change like crazy, but the deals you can score...especially on baby products (diapers, wipes) is insane!
I HIGHLY recommend scooping up this deal before it disappears!!!

The Fine Print
US customer only - The Amazon.com Gift Card will never expire - There is a limit of 1 per person, with no gifting allowed (meaning you cannot buy more than one and give them away)
This deal is soooo HOT, I am not surprised that they would limit it :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)