Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby Deals! Formula & Diapers :)


I was just thinkin' about babies today, so I thought I would post some deals that I know of :)

Need some diapers?
Right now thru tomorrow, Walgreens has Huggies Snug & Dry diapers on sale for $6.99.
You can use this $3.00/2 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers printable coupon and get 2 packs of Huggies for $10.98, which is ONLY $5.49 each!!!
Since you can usually print 2 from the coupons.com site, you can get 4 packs of Huggies diapers for $5.49 each! This is a pretty good stock-up price.
The last day for this sale is TOMORROW, January 8th.

I also want to mention that when my son was still in diapers, I would frequently email Kimberly-Clark about how much I LOVED Huggies Diapers for my son and they would ALWAYS send me high-value coupons!
It does pay to brag up products to the company! :)



Need some baby formula?
Walmart has the 1 qt. ready to feed Similac bottles for $3.84. You can use this $3.00/1 any Similac Baby Formula printable coupon and get a 1 qt. bottle for ONLY 84¢! You can print 2 coupons, too!

And remember, you can print out 2 per computer, so if you have another computer or have relatives that would print them for you, that would be SUPER!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)