Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crocs BLOWOUT Sale! Save up to 70% w/FREE Shipping!


Right now, Crocs is having a Blowout Sale: For a Limited Time, Save up to 70% at Crocs.com!
Which upsets me just a little because the deals ARE SO HOT...but I just can't buy Jackson ANY MORE Crocs! LOL

You can also use code novship to get FREE Shipping! AND you can try this code FABULOUS10 for an extra 10% off. It is working for some, but not all...but worth a try :)

One awesome sale is for Crocs Lime / Black Summer Dawson Shoes, which I am having a VERY hard time resisting! I would love to have these for the boy, to run around the yard in, in the Summer; or when we are at the beach. They are at a 57% savings, at just $14.99. Their regular price is $34.99!

I am tellin' ya...HOT HOT DEALS to be had on some Crocs :)

Thanks to Hip 2 Save :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)