Monday, January 24, 2011

Daily Deal: $15 for $30 toward any service at Regis Salons!


This is a pretty good Groupon today!
If you're looking to change up your look or freshen it up a bit, this is the deal for you! :)

Right now, you can get $30 worth of service at Regis Salons for ONLY $15!
The deal is only on until midnight, tonight, so snatch it up while you can!

The Regis Salon in the Bay Park Square Mall (in GB) comes HIGHLY recommended by me!
I JUST had my hair chopped there, in November, and I JUST LOVE IT! I will be on my way back there, soon, to get a touch up :)

There is some fine print that goes along with this Groupon...
It states that it Expires Apr 25, 2011and it is limited to 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only, those who haven't purchased a service at the salon for at least 90 days prior to 1/24/11


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)