Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FREE Chef Boyardee!


Did you get in on the FREE Egg Beaters coupon request last week?
Well, Walmart is doing it AGAIN!
But this time with a FREE Chef Boyardee coupon.
I am guessing it will come in the form of a B1G1 FREE Coupon, in the mail.

This is limited to the first 50,000 requests, AND there is no set time when the request form will go live.
Right now, if you click on the "GET COUPON" link on this page, it send you to some redirection page and asks you for your customer ID. This is the SAME screen I go when I FIRST tried to sign up for the Egg Beaters coupon. I am guessing it just means that they are getting the deal ready to go, because about 1/2 hr. later, I was able to request the coupon :)

Thank you Living Rich with Coupons!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)