Saturday, February 26, 2011

2 Coupon Inserts in Sunday's Paper 2/27


This Sunday brings us 2 inserts. One SmartSource and One P&G insert.
It looks like it's going to be a nice sized P&G, since it's boasting a $131 savings on the front cover.

I DID catch a little peek of my sister's P&G insert (they get theirs sent to them in the mail...) while we were there visiting for a couple of days.
My favorite coupon in the P&G is for FREE Tide Stain Release wyb Tide Detergent.
PLUS nice Pampers coupons, too!

For a complete breakdown of what coupons will be in the inserts, check out the Sunday Coupon Preview at We Use Coupons.
*sometimes the coupons listed here are regional, meaning other regions won't get the same coupons...yea, I know...it stinks :(

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)