Saturday, February 26, 2011

FREE PediaCare at Walgreens the week of 3/6!


I know I am hopping around a whole week, but since these coupons that you will need for this deal MAY disappear in the next day or 2, I thought it imperative to tell you about this deal NOW :)

There are some NICE PediaCare coupons available right now, for $3.00/2 PediaCare products.
I advise you to print these out while you can and hold on to them.

WHY?



Because the week of March 6th, Walgreens will have a $5.00 off Walgreens coupon in their 3/6 ad.




Here is the deal:

Buy 2 PediaCare products (psa $5.99)
- $5.00 off Walgreens in-ad coupon (will subtract $5.00 for EACH product!)
- $3.00/2 PediaCare product printable coupon
Final Price: FREE after coupons!

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)