Friday, February 18, 2011

HOT Walgreens Coupon Match-ups and RR Savings 2/20 - 2/26


I am listing a few of the upcoming Walgreens sales/match-ups that I think are the HOT SAVINGS for the week.

Not familiar with the Walgreens Register Rewards program? Learn more HERE.

Here are my favorite sales/match-ups for Walgreens this week :)

And again, not too many HOT deals this week.

RepHresh Brilliant pH Tampons 18 pk. $5.00 earn $5 RR
Use $1.00/1 RepHresh Brilliant Tampons printable coupon
Final Price: 1¢ MM after coupon and RR

Goody Ouchless Elastics 27 pk. $2.99 earn $2 RR

Dove Deodorant $1.99 w/in-ad coupon limit 4
Use $2.00/1 Dove Deodorant coupon from the 1/30 RP insert
Final Price: FREE after coupons


post signature

1 comment:

  1. There is a baby book, I had to ask for, it was in the pharmacy at the Military location, that has a $2/1 Pampers Cruiser Wags Q in it. Pair that up with the sale of
    $8.99
    -$2/1 Baby Book Q
    -$1/1 P&G Rebate Book Q
    Final Price is $5.99 OOP
    Get a $2 RR!

    I have all the codes for all the Q's in the Baby Book if you need them! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)